Part I: Coming Back to Life
I am happy to report that I’m doing very well and am ready to fly full-steam ahead on publicizing my book.
It has been three years and three months since the brain tumor was diagnosed and my chemo treatments began with Dr. Arenson at Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, CO. Ten months of chemotherapy were followed by seven weeks of radiation treatment overseen by Dr. Kevin Schewe at Red Rocks Medical Center and a trip to Brazil to see John of God, one of the most renowned “healers”* of this century, I am very happy to report that my last three MRIs (six months apart) showed results that were nothing short of miraculous. I can only thank God for the reprieve that has allowed me to continue pursuing spiritual freedom and a life lived to serve God’s purpose for me.
In February this year, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and chose to have a double mastectomy rather than undergo any more chemotherapy. It has been six months since I had the surgery and there has been no regrowth of the tumor. *I am in the process now of undergoing reconstruction and, while it is uncomfortable, it is nowhere near as painful and all-consuming as the brain cancer treatment was.
What you can expect to see from me in the coming months are:
- Two posts a week on topics relevant to YOU [Commenting on my posts will help me to know what interests you so please send me your comments]
- A guest appearance on Blogtalk radio that will take place this Sunday, September 15th at 5pm Mountain Time (7pm Eastern): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/
experience-strength-hope- ecrocker. (I’ll be posting this interview on my blog and on Facebook next Wednesday, September 18th.)
Part II: The Other Side of This Health Hurdle
Stay tuned for Part II this coming Saturday which will give you a taste of what’s on the other side of this health hurdle:
- How you can sign in to listen to my radio interview with EXPERIENCE STRENGTH HOPE with Host Elaine Crocker this Sunday
- Find out more about my virtual book tour which will take place between now and November 2013 and how you can interact with me LIVE and ONE-ON-ONE.
- How to receive more freebies, like a FREE ebook of A Mad Desire for God in either Kindle, iPad or Nook format and original recordings of my conversations with Joseph Gunnels from which my memoir was transcribed
*João de Deus, or John of God, has a worldwide reputation as one of the most powerful mediums alive. Since João discovered his gift as a teenager more than half a century ago, some fifteen million people have been treated at the Casa in Abadiania where João does seatings three times a week. João claims on his website: I do not cure anybody. God heals, and in His infinite goodness permits the Entities to heal and console my brothers. I am merely an instrument in God’s divine hands.
No comments yet.